100% Whole Wheat Applesauce Pancakes
- 2 cups milk
- 2 squished bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- a few shakes of cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- Wisk together wet ingredients.
- Mix together dry ingredients in a separate mixing bowl.
- Pour wet mixture into dry ingredients. Mix until everything is just moistened - don't over mix. Just remember with a quick bread like pancakes and muffins - less is more. That's great. Less work for me.
- Heat your griddle to 350 -375 degrees.
- If you want to add any berries to your pancakes, add them to your individual pancakes right after you pour the batter into shapes.
- Cook, flip, and enjoy with your favorite people.