FearLESS Friday was started to give us a bit a courage to do something new or uncomfortable to improve our health. I’ve bumped up the challenge to include Thanksgiving this week.
A few ideas:
- Serve whole grain rolls
- Serve fruit and veggies instead of chips
- Serve smaller portions of pie
- Serve water instead of soda (If eliminating soda is just too fearLESS for you try Spruced Up Seltzer.)
- Start the morning with a walk
- Play football instead of just watching it on tv (If you’re not into football, don’t panic, you’re in good company. Try frisbee golf, freeze tag, croquet, horse shoes, badminton, three-legged races, or a family bike ride. Just get moving!)
Do one thing and let us know how it went. I’ll be waiting to hear back in the comments below or on the Don’t Panic Mom Facebook Page.
Need help thinking of your FearLESS act? Head over to LiveWell Colorado for some ideas. That’s where I got the idea to work out in the morning before the feast. At 6:00 am I’m heading over to a Zumba class at The Body Firm! Thanks FearLESS Thursday!