Social media can change social norms. Let’s make some positive and healthy noise on our social media platforms during the month of September in honor of healthy schools. We will promote healthy birthday celebrations, lunchbox packing hacks, and clever ways to introduce more movement in classrooms. I can’t wait!
- Timeline: The #LoveHealthy @ School Campaign runs September 7th- 30th, 2015.
- Goal: Give parents and educators healthy resources using blogs, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Who’s Invited: All health-focused bloggers are invited to participate. Contact Alli for posting details.
- Lunch Packing Hacks, Tricks, Tips & Recipes
- Healthy Classroom Parties
- Active Classroom Ideas
- Healthy Staff Ideas
- Healthy Halloween
- Healthy Birthdays
- Love on the Hashtag: Use #LoveHealthy anytime you’re sharing related content from your blog or other participating bloggers.
- Giveaways: We need health-focused brands to work with us! We need sponsors for the campaign for giveaways to parents and teachers who share their #LoveHealthy acts of awesomeness. Contact Alli for information on sponsoring a #LoveHealthy campaign day.
Are you in?
Ways to Help:
- Pin your healthy school-related posts on the group Pinterest Board. Contact Alli and she’ll invite you to the board ASAP.
- Share the #LoveHealthy Facebook page with your followers. This is the main communication hub for the entire campaign. Plus it’s just really fun to share what everyone is working on!
More images coming! Email Alli if you have a clever idea!