Social media can change social norms. Let’s make some positive and healthy noise on our social media platforms during the month of March in honor of vegetables. We will promote veggies in all their lovely forms to families and schools. Think about an avalanche of roasting hacks, veggies for breakfast, salad dressings, veggies on a stick, veggies for choosy eaters, and activities for classrooms. I can’t wait!
- Timeline: The Veggie #LoveHealthy Campaign runs March 2nd – March 27th, 2015.
- Goal: Give parents and educators resources for including using blogs, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Who’s Invited: All health-focused bloggers are invited to participate. Contact Alli for posting details. Want to host one of the 20 days on your blog? Contact Alli ASAP, the slots are filling fast!
- Topics: Veggies for Breakfast, Side Dishes in Under 10 minutes, Introducing Veggies to Veg-a-phobes, Roasting Hacks, Winning DIY Dips, School Wellness Events or Classroom Ideas, Veggie games, Weeknight Veggies, Veggies in Dessert, and Salad Dressings.
- Love on the Hashtag: Use #LoveHealthy anytime you’re sharing related content from your blog or other participating bloggers.
- Giveaways: We need health-focused brands to work with us! We need sponsors for the campaign for giveaways to parents and teachers who share their #LoveHealthy acts of awesomeness. Contact Alli for information on sponsoring a #LoveHealthy campaign day.
Are you in?
Ways to Help:
- Pin your Veggie-related posts on the group Pinterest Board. Contact Alli and she’ll invite you to the board ASAP.
- Share the #LoveHealthy Facebook page with your followers. This is the main communication hub for the entire campaign. Plus it’s just really fun to share what everyone is working on!
More images coming! Email Alli if you have a clever idea!