I am in love with my food processor. It is a magician that can transform ingredients with the push of a button. Here’s another take on my 5 Minute Bronco Banana Mango Ice Cream. This one is simply tinted pink for my favorite heart-themed holiday.
Break up four frozen bananas into pieces and place in the bowl of a food processor. Add a cup of frozen strawberries and then blend on high until you see the texture begin to change. After about 2 minutes, use a rubber spatula to push down the stragglers on the sides of the bowl.
Blend for about two more minutes. You’ll see the texture gradually become creamy. Magical, no?
- 4 Frozen Bananas, broken into a few pieces
- 1 Cup Frozen Strawberries
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Strawberry pieces for garnish
- Place banana pieces and strawberries into the bowl of a food processor. Blend on high for about two minutes, then scrape down the sides with a rubber spatula. Blend for two more minutes, or until you see the texture become nice and creamy.
- Serve immediately, garnished with more strawberries, to your favorite peeps.