But stinky life isn’t so bad when you have a tiny babe to kiss. It’s even better when you can kiss a baby AND sip on one of these frosted lemonades.
Whether you are stinky or not, this recipe is easy, refreshing, and perfect for your summer afternoons. I tried all sorts of different combinations of yogurt, honey, ice, and lemon juice. The good news is that my kids liked all of them. So, friends, you can’t mess this one up.
A summertime drink that's perfectly sweet, tart, and creamy.
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 1/3 Cup Vanilla Yogurt
- 1/4 Cup Lemon Juice, the juice of one large lemon
- 1 Cup Water
- 2 Cups Ice
- Optional: Fresh Whipped Cream for the top
- In a small bowl, stir the honey into the yogurt until it's dissolved. Add mixture to blender along with the lemon juice, water, and ice. Blend.
- Taste and add more lemon juice if you want more tartness.
- Serve with a dollop of fresh whipped cream for a dessert.